Dosage of DOXT SL 100mg
Greetings Doctor. I had been diagnosed with vaginal infection and got a prescription of Tab DOXT SL 100mg (14 pieces) now I can't remember for how many days  the doctor  said I must take the medication neither can I see clearly on my prescription whether I have to take it for 2days(2 in morning ,2during lunch & 3 @night or 7days(1 in morning & 1 @ night).. Kindly help me start on with my medication as soon as possible.. Thank you.

Mostly twice daily for 14days
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai