Dont want child now

If the test is positive and I don't want child now because it's too early for me. Can I take pills ..? How many times it's OK to do that because last year in April or may the same condition was there and I take pills so I want to know that it is right or not ? There will be some critical condition in future if we do so ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Dont want child now

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.....you shouldn't take it in your own,it could cause bleeding and sepsis .. You should consult gynecologist... Your doctor will prescribe medicine for abortion.. They will do ultrasound to confirm that product has been expelled.. If not doc dilate cervix and currete uterus.... Repeated abortion is not good for health ..anyhow doctor will sensitise you on this.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. But your history is a little hapazard. Are you pregnant now or not? When was the last time you had sexual intercourse? When was your last menstrual bleeding? All these should be taken into account. Try to use barrier methods like condoms, diaphragm. Don't always rely on ipills. If you have missed your menstrual cycle or its been more than 10 days from your last intercourse, take a urine pregnancy test and consult a gynaecologist of its positive. They will councel you further.