Don't know problem

Near my right eyebrow, I got something, i don't know what it but it is like a big hard pimple. Can you please tell me what it is and treatment for that!
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. we need to examine that and then start the treatment.. kindly consult a dermatologist..........
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?