Don't know

Every year whenevr my birthday comes i feel stressd whole month i feel like hell cryng all the time rude behaviour with everyone frustation i want to celebrate bt at the same time i dont want to celebrate it happns not only for birthday even on every festival i do same wn fest is coming m happy bt suddnly i feel lyk cryng sad rude nd want to sleep or be quiet dnt want to celebrate one more thng i want to tell i dont make frnds i have many ppl who knws me bt dnt have frinds cz dnt knw how to maintain tht frendship for longer . I am talkative bt once m done i knw everythng abt someone thn i start feelng bor wth tht persn nd i just move on

Doctor Answers (1) on Don't know

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Dear young lady, I can understand that it must be tough for you to feel lonely and the internal emptiness that you feel. I would strongly recommend you to consult a psychiatrist or a psychologist around you. They will help you understand your inner self better. The understanding of yourselves can drive you towards better internal harmony and more satisfying relations around you. The problem that I can currently understand seems to be maladjustment, with self, relations, and your surrounding. Having psychological sessions will help your personality grow and help you.. Hope this helps you..