Dog bite on left hand
Bitten by a dog on 7th of june 2016 which was a street dog by birth and was taking care by a family. Didn't know whether it was vaccinated or not. I took 3 doses till now fron last 7 days. My query is can I eat non veg or not. If not for how many months. If yes what are the restricting food items. I need your help sir.

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

What is the vaccine you have taken If that is hdcv You can take non veg

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's not necessary that the dog has rabies. Take proper wound care and take the full immunisation against rabies as per the recommendation. You can have anything, there are no such dietary restrictions you need to follow. See the dog for any weird behaviour. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.