Does PRP really work?
Hi There, I am in a dilemma to really opt for PRP or not. I have the history of hair fall from past 5-6 years. I am pretty sure that it's Androgenic Alopecia. I have been taking Finax 1mg from past 7 months, it seems like the condition has deteriorated. Now I'm planning to opt for PRP for my hairs, does it really work? Thanks

Dr. Sahebgowda Shetty
Plastic Surgeon 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Hair transplant is a better alternative.
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Yes Prp definitely works, however the extent to which it does varies in different patients. However, I have had a positive feedback about therapy from most of my patients and there are studies in literature to prove it's efficacy in hair growth. But make sure you get it done by a qualified dermatologist. Hope this solves your doubt. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.