Does deviry 10mg tab delay periods
Does deviry 10mg tab delay periods? I have been prescribed Deviry 10mg tablet (10days twice a day) for 3cycles. Usually i get periods on the same date but is it due to tablet that till now my periods didn't started yet? If so how many days will it usually delays? I was prescribed Deviry tab because since 5-6 months i get regular periods but lasting only for 2days also in sonography reports i was been diagnosed by small intramural fibroids.

After completing course it takes 7-10days to get periods.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need to see ur Usg reports to help u