Do i need to worry?
I had a visit to a friend who was hospatilized for tb (he had typhoid,malaria and then tb). She is under treatment (gets injections and doses on time), I am worried will i also get the disease, she was wearing a mask while talking, she removed it for a while to eat fruits (did not remove it completely). Do i need to get any test done?

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Typhoid and Malaria will not spread by Sir If you want to be sure, you can do test only for TB after four weeks . Please visit nearest dots centre and do sputum for afb
Dr. D. S. Poonia
General Physician 5 yrs exp Jaipur

Hi, there is no need to get investigate. Do relax yourself and enjoy your life.