Do i need a session?

Aparantly I have many problems to counter upon. I am an INFP (figured out thru net) so u can guess. But some basic problems which I am going through years 1 - No friends 2 - no path in life 3 - dont know my intrest 4 - and many more 5 - social axiety ( maybe coz of lang barrier) 6 - carrier counselling pls
views-icons 16 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Do i need a session?

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
My dear friend, INFP is a personality type described by Carl Jung and your self diagnosis that you have made through internet may or may not be correct. Howsoever it would be better to focus on your current difficulties, rather than "diagnosing" you. As per your current description it would be advisable for you to seek a consultation with a clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist near you. The mental health professional will help you understand your difficulties and help you find solutions as well, as far as personality is concerned take a professional opinion before coming to conclusions. And yes INFP can be an asset to yourselves if you are able to utilize your potential. Hope this helps you.. All the best..