Do I have anxiety or nerve issues?
Hello doctor few months back suddenly I got lower back head pulsating pain and I felt some palpitation. So I consulted a doctor, he told it was due to hypertension,so he checked my bp and it was 160/80.so he prescribed bp tablets for a few days.after that I felt normal..and again he checked my bp it was 120/80. But again after few days I'm feeling lower back head pain again and, doctor told it was occipital neuralgia, so he prescribed medication for few more days..but some days later I was completely normal. But suddenly one day I felt panic for some reason and after that suddenly I got palpitations., so doctor told to take ecg and it showed sinus tachycardia with 148 bpm and also I done with heart 2d echo test, and it was normal.So he prescribed medicines again.. but after this im feeling some weird electric pressure like sensations smwhere back of neck and chest.. but it was weird to explain..is this anxiety or any nerve related issue? I was worried about my health. Pls help me.

Your symptoms are more likely too be due to anxiety. Monitor your BP regularly and file doctors advice. If your symptoms are persistent, consult a Neuro doctor in person to get yourself evaluated physically.