Dnt want to concieve

3 months completed in my marriage n we both are not ready for baby.. before 1 month i conceived coz sister in law told that by using protection u will get problem in future.. so we had nt taken protection.. due to dat i conceived.. then by consultation n took the tablet.. now we dont want to repeat this thing again.. so what should we do..is it harmful to take protection..will it make problem in future.. n we are not ready for baby till 3 years..wht should we do..can u suggest.

Doctor Answers (2) on Dnt want to concieve

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your problem. And I understand your feeling. Having unprotected sex and taking pill for unwanted pregnancy is risk full than having protected sex. That which you have listened is just a myth. Do not worry about having protected sex. You can have and if you have there is no harm in it. You can use barrier methods to have a protected sex such as male and female condoms. Have safe sex and enjoy it. Thank you
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Obstetrician
Madam u r living in a techno world. U can surf the net to get information about protection. It's completely safe. Rather than listening rumours check for urself. U can use low dose contraception like femilon or dronis. It's completely safe