Dna fragmentation reports
DNA FRAGMENTATION REPORTS are 10% are they are good for fertirlry have done iui with sperm after wash 18 mill please help me and what exact care should be taken regard to diet travelling and work related activity please help before this is my 5th iui attempt.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

What is it total sperm count. If less u need to take drugs which increase the count as well as motility. I need to know details before suggesting anything. Infertility is not just because of sperm factor. There are many other things.Plz contact for a clear answer