Dizzy headache nausea vomit double visio
I have been dizzy for 2 weeks. Headache as well as crown of head. Dizzy when standing and laying especially. Nausea very bad, but calmed only with Zofran 8 mg taken every 4 hrs. Vomiting has stopped. Double vision, which has been here off and on since October when I had Lasik.

1. Any Headache ? 2. Neck pain ? 3. Numbness and Tingling of the arms ? 4. Heaviness of the head on movements ? 5. Any Giddiness ? 6. Any Vomiting Sensation ? 7. Any Pain radiating from neck to Arms? 8. Any Giddiness?
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines