Dizzy, balance, drowsy

It's 2 month now, unsteady can't stand on feet more than 10mins start loosing balance,fatigue, feels heavy drowsiness through out day, heavy eyes feels nausea, have BPPV, full anxiety bcz of dizziness, done with neck brain MRI , thyroid diabetes and other anemia taste, met neuro-surgeon neurologist,GP Homeopathy no cure found. No sleep apnea Dr said. M worried help me get out or if you can cure write address, help me to get rid out of this. I am in Bangalore.thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Dizzy, balance, drowsy

Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
Hi, You have been going through extreme discomfort. Your voice here shows me the strength & hope you have been holding amidst helplessness. Vertigo or even disk issues are neurological and physiological and are primarily dealt with by neurosurgeons. Having said this our body functions as a whole and power of psychological aspects to trigger changes cannot be overlooked. We, psychologists or psychiatrists can be with you in your battle for better health & better life by helping you reduce stress, cope better and respond optimally to treatments. Ayurveda and Homeopathy can also be of great aid if you can sustain your tolerance level and hope. I wouldn't say that i can cure you because it's only you who can cure yourself, we can all just aid in the process by doing our part. I am sure you will do it if you continue to be the person you are. Take Care.