Dizziness vertigo
Plsssssssss suggest me some home made remedies to overcome dizziness(vertigo). I haven't slept properly.

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Thane

Hello, If your vertigo is due to incomplete sleep I would advise you to take proper sleep. Also get your pressure checked it could be due to low blood pressure. If the pressure is low try taking lot of fluids like fruit juices or electral water or Nimbu pani at least 3 to 4 times a day. Eat on proper time.

Treatment for vertigo depends on what's causing it. In many cases, vertigo goes away without any treatment. This is because your brain is able to adapt, at least in part, to the inner ear changes, relying on other mechanisms to maintain balance. For some, treatment is needed and may include Vestibular rehabilitation. Canalith repositioning procedures Consult Ent specialist...