Dizziness, Tiredness,
From last 2 year feeling tiredness and pulsation. Always feeling like sleepy. I think sometimes I forget some common words also. I have thyroid and taking thyroxin 100mcg. No concentration and stuffy nose also feeling cough at throat. It is difficult to get up early in morning and by evening energy drained. Visited ENT & Physician both. There was Vit D & B12 deficiency and from last 3 month I am taking Methycobal, Calcirol Gems. I did PNS also and found Allergy for that Montair FX. Apart from this all tests are normal including HIV. Weight increasing. skin around nose and eyes is rough from last 2 months. Now I am full confused what to do and where to go and which specialist to consult now. It has been 2 years now and now I am not feeling good physiologically also. Kindly help me. Kindly guide me please.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Please omit montair FX, take furamist nasal spray  2 puffs in the morning. Get blood TSH level done to know whether you are taking right dose of eltroxin. Do regular free hand exercises and yoga. Avoid fast food, take plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and yogurt. Read some spiritual books and do daily meditation. Consult a good clinical psychologist to boost up your morale.