Dizziness , pins and needles
I am having dizziness from april. Its not resolved yet. And I take concor 2.5 for palpitation and bp(between 130/80 to 140/90). Now I am having severe dizziness and heavy back head (both side) pain for past one month. Earlier I took MRI brain on september and report came normal. One of the neurologist asked me to take Mri cervical because i am having headache and neck pain. Today I took MrI and it sayd some disc issue. Kindly look into report and let me know for next steps

Nothing to worry about MRI report . For detailed discussion and conclusion of giddiness pls consult neurologist online or in person.