Dizziness and weakness
3 months back I had c section, after which my doctor prescribed me some multivitamins for 3 months, due to some reasons, I was not able to continue the medicines, since 5-6 days, I am feeling weakness in my body,feels very low energy, body aches, I feel like sleepy, dizziness, even my blood pressure stands 95/66 ... Also sometimes feels heaviness near brows.... Is it due to lack of multivitamins... Kindly prescribed and suggest.

Any recent covid contact.? Electral twice in 1 glass water Becozinc bd
8446860x370 for consultation

Multivitamin z just supportive care. That is not the only thing keeping you energetic. This body aches, weakness , dizziness could be due to other reasons also... How can body pains and dizziness occur due to stopping of multivitamin?? ... To be on safer side get evaluated at the earliest.
Consult me Happy to help with your questions and problems 😊 Treatment Follow up will be quick and regular With proper guidance
History noted Consult with me for prescription and guidance Medications will be provided for further treatment needed Wp 629447+3532
Take proper diet- plenty of fluids and nutritious healthy food. Also you should have continued iron folic acid and calcium tablets for 3 months post delivery. Take vitamin capsule a to z gold once a day for a month.
Blood for CBC
Your case Need a proper consult with doctor.