DIZZINESS AND TREMORS

Sir , I have been experiencing dizziness and lightheadedness and frequent tremors .The first time symptoms arrived 4 years ago and now they back again.Occasional probs I have been facing are numbness and headaches(mild) with light weakness .And today I am feeling slurpy with my speech too.Could it be some sorta benign or low grade brain tumour ?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Hi Can you specify where do you get tremors Hand or foot or both Left or right or both Same with numbness and weakness . . .give more details You can also continue in private consultation

Hello, There I understand your feeling and fear towards you health. But before Coming to any conclusion we need a evidence as a base talk about with out any we should not jump into one. If you would have had a benign brain tumour the headache would be excruciating and you would have had nausea and vomiting because of the increasing size and you would have had episodes of seizures but all you say is light headedness and headache which is.mild. I suggest you to co.suit one physician of your locality. Thank you
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes like meningitis Migraine Epilepsy Raised intracranial tension Cns diseases should be ruled bettr to get one ct brain done consult neurophysician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem