Dizziness and headache
Hello Sir, I am 32 years old. From 6/7 days I am feeling dizzy and getting headache. I have checked in Colombia hospital and done test like blood sugar, BP, MRI, B12.. all are normal. As per them it is vertigo. I am taking the medicine as well for the same. But still getting the same problem. Could you please help me on that.

Do u have neck pain? Any ear discharge? If u r having neck pain then it could be cervical problem.... If no neck problem and vertigo is on changing posture then it could be benign positional vertigo
get Xray cervical spine tb vertin 16 mg tds
avoid weight lifting and any stress keep ur head steady and neck relaxed