Dizziness and Breast pain

I had unprotected intercourse with my fiance 10 days ago and I took ipill within 4-5 hours but from yesterday I am experiencing dizziness and pain in my breasts.. I did pregnancy test using pregnancy kit and it was negative.. So is there any tests to know that are these symptoms of pregnancy ? Please reply as soon as possible as right now I am not willing for baby

Doctor Answers (1) on Dizziness and Breast pain

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, urine pregnancy test starts detecting pregnancy from 21st day of your cycle and most of urine pregnancy test come positive after 28th day of your regular period cycle, if you are pregnant, so do the test again according to the date,,, if it's negative no need to worry. Ipill is 95%effective if you take it with in 24hrs of sexual intercourse, if you bleed after taking ipill usually 2nd day onwards then your contraceptive pill has done that job.