Disturbed menstrual cycle (20-35) days.
39 years old , Ultrasound report multiple subserous & intramural anterior & post wall fibroid. Ovaries are normal. Uterus contour Irreg. Bulky. Volume 182.5 cm. Subserous fibroid 4.2*4.2 cm, 1.7*1.7 cm, Anti-wall 2.8*2.8 cm, 1.7*1.7 cm , 1.3*1.3 cm post wall fibroid impending the cavity.recomended Hysteroscopy

I understand your problem, I think you should know that fibroid in uterus results in irregular menstrual period. Sometimes Accompanied by pain....Sometimes it may be non symptomatic..... Medical management often targets hormones which are responsible for its growth and focus on pain management.... But most of the times the recurrence of the condition is common... So surgery is a best option which can help to avoid having repeated problem and provide solution once for all..... So kindly consult a nearest gynecologist for further queries....