Disprin in pregnancy
I m 36 w pregnant.... n from last 2 weeks have taken disprin 350mg daily twice by mistake in place of calcium....is there any possibility of risk..wat shud i do now

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question I would suggest you consult your obstetrician and tell them what happened asap. They will check you n make sure you are OK.  You may not notice anything particular right now but it is important to let the paediatrician know when you give birth so that they can check the baby's heart n lungs carefully for problems. best wishes ps- as a caution maybe its a good idea to keep your pregnancy meds separately labelled to other meds