Disoriented little finger
My right little finger got disoriented in an accident. I have difficulty in making the finger fully functional. There is need of extra effort. Is it advisable to start physiotherapy along with my work(need to type in laptop)?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

disorientation in nothing but mal alignment of finger bone, may be due to,bone fracture or dislocated joint, mal functions are due to stiffness consult orthopedic surgeon get it evaluated with xray, if it is only stiffness requires physiotherapy, otherwise procedure
Dr. Ajay Rao
Joint Replacement Surgeon 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, finger orientation is very important for function of hand. little finger orientation is important to grip and hold. I am not sure as to why and what the exact reason is. Please consult an Orthopaedic surgeon