Disease name from report
Could you please go through attached diagnostic report and let me know if anything abnormal found. My sister is visiting a hospital in hyderabad for her son treatment from last 1 year but still the problem did not go away. Your inputs will help to seek better treatment. My sister was not able to explain correctly to me as she is sometimes saying blockage, sometimes saying lump and sometimes saying tumour. My nephew has fits sometimes because of which we are afraid to send him outside also.

I understand your concern for your nephew. The above report which you shared, EEG , only detect if there is seizure focus or not. It cannot say what is the cause. Yes, he is having epilepsy. Continue medication for seizure. MRI brain may be helpful.