Hi, i cant sleep and feel discontent with most of things in my life. I am doing good in my career but is not satisfied. It leads to high stress level and tension. Is it something serious? Should i consult a doctor? Which branch of medicine can help me?
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Psychiatrist or Psychologist will help you in management of stress in day to day life. Psychiatrist will rule out Depression which may lead to loss of interest in previously pleasurable activities.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?