Discomfortvin throat

From last 1 month, I feel something is struck on the left side of throat. One of ENT specialist suggested nasal spray and anti allergic medicine but after 15 days also problm has become even bigger. Now I feel very very uneasy and feel like some metallic object is stuck their. But nothing found in X-ray of soft tissue for throat. Recently consulted another ENT specialist, he suggested to take antibiotic augmentin 625 for 5 days. Really worried. Is their a possibility of some thing is stuck their which doct unable to see

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Did your ENT not try to put a gloved finger into your throat to the region to palpate and see if there is anything?
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi You need to worry if such symptoms are there for quite sometime. Do you have any habits of tobacco chewing or smoking? If yes a through examination with ENT is required. If nose blocks and mouth breathing is present then dryness in the throat can cause the foreign body feeling, it can increase if you constantly swallow your saliva to check it and over it any voice abuse and less water intake will worsen the problem. So do not swallow saliva and take frequent sips of water and give absolute voice rest for a week it will improve.If nose blocks are present please use the nasal spray prescribed by your ENT doc.
do not swallow saliva and take frequent sips of water and give absolute voice rest for a week