Discomfort in pelvis area
I was suggested physiotherapy of core muscles for treating spondylolysis. While doing the cat n camel exercise, I felt something rip (symmetrically) in the pelvic area. There has been little pain, but a feeling of discomfort in that area since then. Sonography shows that organs are normal. Kindly advise what to do next

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

No need to worry much. relax and rest. also take tab Enzoflam twice daily after meals for 5 days and Tab Pan 40 mg twice daily before meals for 5 days
Rest for 5 days
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
This is the order of treatment for spondylosis rest>physiotherapy >tablets>injections>surgery.
visit general physician in hospital with good infrastructure.
Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 2 yrs exp Jaipur
Spondylosis is just a radiological term not a disease name. Kindly get urself evaluated first by a pain physician before intiating any treatment.