Discomfort in pelvic region
I am feeling discomfort in lower abdomen and pelvic region. It's mild and negligible this month however it happened last month as well and had a feeling of stretching, tighness and bloating in lower abdomen. It was relieved  after taking medicine of infection. I am over weight and has extreme belly fat. Is that the reason why pelvic region gets the pressure. I feel like heaviness in lower abdomen. Periods are regular and normal. I have suffered from UTI a number of times.

I understand your concern need to know more about your habits and all .. kindly consult me for proper advice and medication

I understand consult for further evaluation
Consultation is advisable