Discomfort in chest
Hello doctor , i am anurag n i am 25 years old , few weeks ago i had a prob of suffocation and chest heaviness , i have gone through a chest specialist and he suggest me xray , x ray ws normal n he said u have gastric problem and he have written few medicines , i didnt get relief frm those medines so i went for a gastro specialist he has written me sompraz40 , and nexium , there is relief in my tummy n acidity prob but my chest discomfort and i get feeling tired after walking or climbing up for 3 floors only , help me and suggst what to do now please
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, its unfortunate n demands ur ECG n 2D-Echo, if those normal then sure AYURVEDIC Approach of Holistic science work better for you,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.