Chest discomfort
Hlo.. why pain from esophagus is like that of heart? Since 2 days I have been in Terrible chest discomfort, suffocation radiating to my back. left arm throat N jaw.. first ecg done on Saturday n second yesterday.. 3 weeks I had full cardiac package- ecg, echo, tmt- all gud... I remember my gastro telling me that it has to sumthing wid nerves origin of these organs.. Having been to ER for 10 times n everytime ecg being normal I strongly believe it is gastric pain related to IBS but the medicines like ARORAB, equiset are not working so more confusing Plz give ur opinion on it.. also note that my endoscopy done last year was normal.. is it some rare disease

Ibs is not uncommon in this era Chest pain is common in esophageal disease Liq sucral o 2tsf three times a day to be added