Dischrge and itch: vagina

Dr. After sex it is yellow discharge at night and has a burning sensation and itches with swelling on my wife vaginal labia. Fungal, bacterial,yeast and even herpes was said by doctors but treatments are of no help.It was again diagnosed as scabies and treatment rrlieved the symptomns, but after sex it has started again. Please help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Dischrge and itch: vagina

Dr. Rakesh Sapra Delhi | Ayurveda
It is my experience. First of all, you both partners have to get medication for 2, 3 months and then your wife only. Get Vaginal swab testing and U/S TVS of your wife done. Thanks and regards
It can be cured with ayurvedic treatment,if your willing for ayurvedic treatment.Their are treatment like yonidhavna with ayurvedic medicine cure it without recurrence.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
It needs to be examined in order to find out what it is. Only after a diagnosis is established we can proveed with treatment.
It could be a fungal issue.
Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.