Discharge of colourless fluid from penis
Hy doctor.. i am facing a problem of having colourless sticky fluid from my penis. Every time when i talked to a girl on call or text wether i have a no sex chat with her but every time alot of colorless sticky drops comes out of my penis. Many time in a day. Please advise..

Its because of sexual weakness and premature ejaculation problem.. To get rid of this problem permanently. Be stress free and take sleep of 8to9 hours. Take ayurvedic medicine. To enjoy sexual activity completely for 30to40 minutes..
for further information consult me privately
quit smoking and drinking if any

Clear fluid discharge from anus Transparent discharge from penis