Discharge in Nipple

Dear Doctor, me and my fiance recently engaged in foreplays and i noticed colorless white discharge in her both nipples. The discharge is happening when the nipples are being squeezed. I am little worried about this lately. Kindly advice. Many thanks in Advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Discharge in Nipple

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi... , Nipple discharge is a normal part of breast function during pregnancy or breast-feeding. It also may be associated with menstrual hormone changes. The milky discharge after breast-feeding can normally continue for up to two years after stopping nursing. Sometimes during pregnancy, the color of the nipple discharge may be bloody. The discharge should resolve on its own. Consult surgeon for further evaluation if any of these are present: You have a lump in your breast..Only one breast is affected..The discharge contains blood..The discharge is spontaneous...The discharge affects only a single duct...