Discharge
I had miscarriage on 3rd nov it was 3 months pregnancy and after that i got my period on 30th dec. Now from last three days i am having dark brown colour discharge. I am not able understand why its happening coz its doesn't look like spotting and still 10 days left for my period to come. Plz help me what should i do.

Hello, You should visit a gynecologist and get an ultrasound done to confirm complete evacuation of the previous conception.
If the problem persists...go for an ultrasound for uterus and ovaries
Menstrual cycles may take time to normalise after a miscarriage. Do you have other complaints like foul smell in discharge, pain in abdomen, fever? If not, it's probably a minor problem. However , it will be worthwhile getting examined by a gynaecologist
Hello.......it takes atleast 4 weeks for menses  to resume after miscarriage.. Having a brown colored discharge after a miscarriage is usually a normal occurrence, though it is advisable to discuss it with your gynaecologist... While the tissues rejuvenate and repair themselves for your next menstrual cycle, old tissues are expelled from the body, along with the old blood.
you better consult  gynaecologist once.