Discharge from belly butt
I have an infection around the belly button area. There has been a discharge of pus from that. I have applied soframycin initially and then Fucidin cream(sodium fusidate ointment). The discharge has reduced but still there is redness and irritation around the are. I have taken antibiotics and anti inflammatory tablets(zerodol). Today there was a discharge of some hairy material as well (supposedly umbilical cord) Please suggest what should I do.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Consult a surgeon for proper examination as it could be pilonidal sinus. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe ETERNIS Skin & Hair Clinic www.eternisclinic.com