Disc slip in spine

Hello sir, My father is taking treatment for back pain. He has undergone surgery for disc slip problem. I am just wondering if you are the right person for this kind or please recommend any physician you think suitable for this problem. Thank you!!
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Disc slip in spine

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that he maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy his minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon or neuro surgeon they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?