Dipsalic f ointment substitute
Since dipsalic f ointment is unavailable at the medical stores as company is not manufacturing it now what should be the best same matching substitute for this medicine. i really want this since i am using it on my allergic area another medicine not giving me proper relief as compared to dipsalic f ointment.plz suggest me best matching substitute of this ointment.

Don't use it..Will cause irreversible damage.. Alternate safe cream available..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Stop using dipsalic before it cause damage to the skin . Donot self test. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment