Diogenes with Psoriasis.
She is suffering since last 2yrs .She is having treated by Dr Batra...From last one year.But not satisfied by there treatment..Please advise me something...She is getting depressed day by day due to this...please advise...

Sir I don't know about your experience but Homoeopathy gives best result in psoriasis .I cure lots of cases of psoriasis, even those patients whose whole body was affected and now he is living a normal life. If you are interested please contact me personally.

+188
Chat with a doctor
Combination of electro homeopathy and immunomodulation therapy gives gives permanent cure and no recurring....
Homeopath best pl contrac Practo 7pm.
A combination of Ayurvedic therapies along with acupuncture therapy does good for psoriasis.