Digestion problem
Hi docs , I have digestion problem like gas , constipation and all time it's seems my stomach is full and heavy . I am facing this problem last couple of months . So give me any suggestion ...

Dr. Harisha N L

try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid Stress as it may make your gastritis symptoms worse...consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with above...Increasing your fiber intake will help promote soft and bulky stool. Foods that are fiber-rich include beans, fruits, whole grains, beans and vegetables. Increase Liquids An inadequate amount of liquid in your diet can cause your stool to become dry and impacted. Drink plenty of water, fruit juice, herbal tea and soup broth...Consult physician they will help you further.