Digestion problem
Even with small regular during morning exercise like crunches, i used to get loose motions.On recommemdation of a general physician , I went for few tests and here are reports of abnormalities. LFT :GGT 323 and TSH :0.162

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your complaints and reports it looks like you could have hyperthyroidism. But you need get your t3, t4 and few other tests done. Sometimes hyperthyroidism patients can have increased frequency of bowel movements. Consult your general physician with the reports, they will start you on the necessary medications.