Difficulty speaking

Speech rare and visibly difficult. Words are protracted. Voice box damaged. Can learn new words with practice. Mentally able. I am having no luck finding a speech therapist for him who will visit home (he cannot travel far). He is adamant that he does not want to be poked, prodded, or put on any more medication, and I must respect that. I thought, given your stellar reviews, that you might know of similarly patient therapists near Alwarpet, Chennai, who you could refer to us. Any advice would be much appreciated - it is painful how frustrated he feels when he cannot express himself to his loved ones.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Contact www.nightingales.in to arrange for a Speech Therapist who will visit you at your residence regularly.

Hello there. I can underastand your concern. Im based in bangalore and i do not have much idea about chennai. I would suggest you to look for speech thrapists near you using this practo app itself. You can consult any ENT specialist in person near you and also ask him for help as he might know a few sppech therapists. I hope this helps. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.