Difficulty in concieving

My period is irregular and took medicine to regulazied it couple of months back. My husband and i planned and tried to concieve naturally since from the begining of this year. But its dissapointing us every time we took pregnancy test. We had done medical test and there is no specific problem in me and my husband. My doctor suggested us to do IUI treatment to conceive and we had done it in begining of last month. I had light color and flow of bleeding for only days aroung my period time, but thought it was spotting and hope for kindof implantation bleeding. But my home pregnancy test this morning dissappointed us again.Please suggest me.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
It's very difficult  to  conceive  with irregular  periods as it is a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, An irregular period could suggest anovulation as cause for subfertility.  Your age may be an important factor in subfertility as well . I would suggest a serum progesterone day 21(to rule out anovulation) and to check if you have regular menstrual cycles.
1.Do start folic acid supplements, if not started previously. 2. COH  + IUI,  with low threshold for IVF.
Please discuss yr options with your treating infertility specialist.