Difficulty in Breathing
Hi, I am facing breathing difficulties for past 3 days. I have no symptom of cough, cold or nasal congestion. Somehow managing to breath through mouth. I can breath well when I sleep but during the day and while working, I face sever issue breathing normally. Can you please help me know that what could be the reason and who should I consult for this. Any specialist is required or a normal physician can help?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Why do you feel the needs to breathe through the mouth when there is no nasal congestion. This condition requires further evaluation by a pulmonologist . Kindly consult a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. B Rajashekar

hello it may be hyperventilation syndrome consult physician
Dr. Manju Lihala

It is difficult to advise without examining you. You can consult a Physician for your problem.