chest-icon

Difficulty in breathing

From a very long time i am not able to breathe properly, and when i breathe i feel some discomfort or pain in the right side of my chest, i have had several diagnosis done in the past, where I was told that it was COPD, and there is an inflammation in my right lung, in my last diagnosis i was also told that there was a swelling in my nostrils too, i do not smoke, and i regularly perform breathing exercises still there has been no improvement, i was given an inhaler and some medicines by on of the doctors and still the condition is same, what should i do next.

Doctor Answers (2) on Difficulty in breathing

Dr. Pankaj K Bang Mumbai | Pulmonologist
This is not copd.
It looks like allergic bronchitis.
Show to a chest physician nearby
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
hello.......COPD is chronic condition ,it can not be cured but can bring it under control... You should have mentioned type... Cops is broader term used, asthma ,chronic bronchitis, empysema , some of bronchiactasis are collectively called COPD... You consult pulmonologist....