Different eye size
Hello doctor.. my baby is a pre mature baby and now she is 2 months old.. she has a different eye size.. pls suggest whom I concern..
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Please consult Pediatric ophthalmologist in your area,or you can get them in bigger hospital also.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.