Difference?

Hi i posted about my problem I smoked ganja for 3 month very less amount and stopped I m 5 month clean and i m still sacred to go far from my house My vision is bad and i cant focus concentrate so i cant do job study or play games I feel like i m living in dream ( i m blind person with eyes) I feel restless and scared if i do too much hardwork or stress to my brain. Ok so what is the difference in these: Psychiatrist? Psychologist? Psychotherapist? Hypnotherapist? And is there have any cure to become normal cz anti depressant and sleeping pills doesnt work guys

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Antidepressants work if given in good doses. At times combinations are required.
Dr. Trupti Vedpathak
Addiction Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune

You may need to visit a psychiatrist who will assess you clinically, perform certain tests, ask you a few more questions to find the cause of your symptoms & then will be able to treat you accordingly. Ganja use especially regular use over prolonged periods can cause subtle changes in the brain & its functioning as well. It is good that you have already stopped it.