Difference?

Hi i posted about my problem I smoked ganja for 3 month very less amount and stopped I m 5 month clean and i m still sacred to go far from my house My vision is bad and i cant focus concentrate so i cant do job study or play games I feel like i m living in dream ( i m blind person with eyes) I feel restless and scared if i do too much hardwork or stress to my brain. Ok so what is the difference in these: Psychiatrist? Psychologist? Psychotherapist? Hypnotherapist? And is there have any cure to become normal cz anti depressant and sleeping pills doesnt work guys

Doctor Answers (2) on Difference?

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Antidepressants work if given in good doses. At times combinations are required.
Dr. Trupti Vedpathak Pune | Addiction Psychiatrist
You may need to visit a psychiatrist who will assess you clinically, perform certain tests, ask you a few more questions to find the cause of your symptoms & then will be able to treat you accordingly. Ganja use especially regular use over prolonged periods can cause subtle changes in the brain & its functioning as well. It is good that you have already stopped it.