diabetes-icon
Diet to control diabetic?
Dear Doctor, My Father is diabetic since 10 years almost. He usually keep it controlled with walking and no consumption of sugar products. Can you please suggest the diet plan and food to include in his diet , so that it will be healthy controlled diet for him. Thank you.

Doctor responses for similar questions

Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Take high fiber low fat diet to control weight gain Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. Amisha Mirchandani
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Thane
Hello I understand your concerns I can give you proper balanced diet according to your BMI Please contact me directly for free whatsaap consultation till 12th sept or consult me online in practo. Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. Ritupurna Dash
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Noida
Balanced Diet. Everything in moderation
Link to question
Does this answer your question?