Diet problem
Hii i am 24yr old u dnt have gud beards and my body immunity power is v low i dont like eating spicy food my height is 5'10" and weight 60kg plzzz tell me proper indian diet to increase immunity testosterotone level and weight as per height...and i dont want to waste that much time

Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Body functions differ from person to person. I can tell you some products as well counsel for diet. For this I would like to know more information of yours. If you are interested in taking appointment. Message me personally.