Diet for brai

How to increase mental power... I got exhausted and tired Everytime after coming from ofc work... I get more tired day when I have more critical and analytical work
views-icons 44 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Diet for brai

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits and vegetables like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits,papaya,guava,carrots, tomatoes all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins. Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, if possible nuts like almond, walnut, peanuts etc try to repeat this in the evening also. Include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation....kindly consult a dietician for further queries....